home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Friday, March 04, 2005

After being one of the least productive bloggers in the Rocky Top Brigade (only five posts in 2005 until this one), I figure it's time to start posting again. To be honest though, I've been a lot more interested in real life than typing out some opinions - an infant child and a possible career transition will do that to you.

Anyway, for the time being, I'm back posting... let's see how prolific I can be. Heh.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 10:48 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!