home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, April 28, 2005

I thought I would take a moment to throw out some superlatives to one of my favorite weekly reads, Waiter Rant. I did pizza delivery for twelve years, and I have hundreds of stories very similar to those on Waiter Rant. Someday, I might even compile them in a book. It would have been terrific if way back in the day, blogging was as pervasive as it is now. It would have been a hell of a way to chronicle my exploits.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 7:51 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!