home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, April 21, 2005

Pleasant Thought of the Day:



There's nothing like watching your children grow up. It is both a slow and a quick process, if there is such a paradox. My son is approaching 18 months of age, and he just keeps growing leaps and bounds. Each night, before bed, I read him 4-6 books, usually ones he chooses, and ones he knows well. One of my own favorites is one where he gets to identify his body parts individually. Hands, feet, nose, eyes, etc. After not very long, my son can now identify nearly all of the parts mentioned. He can't quite say them, but he knows what they are, which, to me, is far more important. During the tedious work days, it's thoughts like this that really motivate me, and put a smile on my face.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 11:58 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!