home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Well, the big day is here. It's time to have the baby. We woke up at 4 am and loaded up, came to the hospital.

So what have I learned thus far? That I hate dealing with insurance and hospital billing departments. This is because I'm being charged a second deductible because the birth is happening in 2006 and the other services happened in 2005, even though we aren't allowed to use our FSA for the 2005 costs. Don't ask. It's been a fiasco.

On the bright side, as the father, I get free parking! Anyway, the birth should be in a couple of hours. I'll post as much as I possibly can.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 5:41 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!