home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Have you ever been listening to the radio and wondered “What’s the name of that song?” Or maybe thought “I wonder who sings that tune?” Well, mobile users can now access a WAP application at mobile.yes.com. You can even search back in time for a prior song. My wife determined that her ride home consisted of “Girls, Girls, Girls”, “The Joker” and “What it Takes”. Of course, the mobile app doesn’t account for musical taste. Heh.

An aside: My wife doesn’t want my oldest to know about the content of the aforementioned Motley Crue song, so she refers to it as “Squirrels, Squirrels, Squirrels”. She says my son likes the motorcycle revving during the intro. I found her choice of nomenclature to be quite amusing.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 4:53 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!