home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tonight at a local IT managers meeting, I noticed something very strange that I've noticed before tonight. Whenever, in a room full of people, if one person exhibits some form of change in their posture or position, someone else seems to adopt it shortly thereafter.

Let me explain. During one of the technology segments, I decided to shift my weight and sit with my arms folded above my head, to relieve stress on my back. Seconds later, a man adjaent to me did the very same thing. And then. So did a man behind him. So then, I decided to lean forward and fold my arms across the table. Sure enough, within a minute, another man near me did the same thing. It's as if there is some kind of suggestion happening subliminally.

I don't get it, but it seems to happen quite often. But then again, there are only so many poses one can adopt in a seat. So who knows. Still, it's weird.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 9:21 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!