home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Crikey!

Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, as everyone knows by now, died in a freak accident over the weekend. Read a great story about him here.

One thing I didn’t realize about Irwin was that he was a political conservative, and was a staunch supporter of John Howard in his native Australia. Apparently he was a favorite guest of talk show host Laura Ingraham. One of his quotes from Laura Ingraham’s website:

I have no fear of losing my life. If I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it.

Politics aside, the world will be a bit emptier without the Crocodile Hunter as a part of it.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 10:13 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!