home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fertility Advice:

I’ve often told interested parties that my wife and I have a fertility secret: relocate. Each time we’ve moved from place to place (first Georgia to Connecticut, then Connecticut to Texas), we’ve also discovered that we’ve managed to create a new child in the process. We’re two for two in this process so far.

Since we have two in diapers, we’ve decided to stay in Texas in hopes that it will keep her fertility in check. However, I think I’ve managed to do one better:

Heavy use of mobile phones may damage men's fertility, a study has suggested.

Researchers found those men who used a phone for four hours or more a day had fewer sperm and those they had moved less well and were of poorer quality.

So, let’s recap. Relocate and get pregnant. Use your mobile phone (in my case, my Treo 650) for four or more hours per day and reduce your sperm count.

Who needs medical advice when you have me? Heh.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 10:43 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!