home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Monday, July 30, 2007

1500th Post and a Little One Is Soon to Arrive:

This will be my 1500th post on Opinari.net, and what better subject matter for the blog than the pending birth of my third child. My wife is scheduled to go into surgery Wednesday morning at 5:30. I plan to liveblog some of it and occasionally post a picture or two.

My third son, Dylan, will be here in just under a day and a half. I can't believe in four years, my wife and I have produced three sons. It humbles me every day to think about it. Anyway, check here for updates as we head to the hospital the morning after tomorrow.

Labels: ,

.: posted by Dave 10:13 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!