home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving:

Today, I am thankful for...

  1. God's mercy
  2. My wife
  3. My boys
  4. God's healing hand which touched my youngest
  5. The 37+ years that I was able to spend with my Granny
  6. My Mom, who took such great care of her even to the end
  7. The skills that God gave me to be able to support my family
  8. My wonderful church family
  9. My native land, the United States of America
  10. Our forefathers, who fashioned the most successful government in world history
  11. Our freedom (or what's left of it anyway)
  12. Our military, without whom our freedom would not be guaranteed
    And some less important things, such as...

  1. The foodstuffs that my wife miraculously produces
  2. Naps for babies
  3. Naps for adults
  4. Naps in general
  5. Holiday football games
  6. The digital age, which both introduced me to my wife, and allows me to make a living
  7. TiVo
  8. Big screen TVs
  9. Chicken patties, Diet Mountain Dew, and grilled cheese sandwiches
  10. The 2007 Super Bowl (Go Colts!)
  11. Bruce Pearl (Go Vols!)
  12. Everything orange (carotene orange, not the fake "burnt" orange)

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 2:03 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!