home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Whither Thou?

Wow, has it been three 2 1/2 months since I last touched the blog? How easy it is to be distracted by... well, real life. Besides the 60 or so projects I am managing at work, and adjusting to the presence of a third baby boy, I've managed to take on other things in my "free time", such as:

  • Implementing Active Directory and Group Policy for my church's private school
  • Porting 100 GB or more of personal data from 5 PCs to a new NAS device
  • Upgrading my wi-fi setup from B to G, and hacking the WAP to enable more functionality
  • Porting my blog to a new server, and to new blogging software
  • Hosting my oldest son's 4th birthday party
  • Welcoming "Grandma" to Texas to see her grandsons
  • Having sinus surgery that has been needed for 20 years or so

Somehow, I just wasn't able to fit blogging into my daily routine. Hopefully, I will be able to do so going forward.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 8:01 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!