home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Friday, December 21, 2007

From today's WSJ editorial page:

...Washington officially joined the world-wide lightbulb prohibition movement. The regular incandescent bulb has worked fine since the 1880s, but Congress is dictating that it be phased out starting in 2012 in favor of compact fluorescents.

Now, I'm all for CFLs. I used them in my basement in Connecticut and I have them in my attic in Texas. However, unless they become more aesthetically pleasing, I'm going to have to harvest as many clear incandescent lights as possible and stash them in my attic... er, alongside my lone CFL.

Labels: , ,

.: posted by Dave 2:42 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!