home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, August 01, 2007

And I wait....

I'm not a very patient person, so sitting here in the lobby waiting for them to prep my wife for this delivery isn't easy for me.

This is our third, and it should seem routine, but it doesn't. I still feel anxious, happy, proud, scared, queasy, nauseated, uneasy, and downright antsy. We've avoided complications in the previous two surgeries. A uterine fibroid like Ami has can be very inviting for such complexities. I try not to think about it, but... What if? What if?

Feh. Enough of that. Let's get this show going. I want my new child, and I want my wife back in one piece. Surely, it can't be long now.

.: posted by Dave 7:25 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!