home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Saturday, August 04, 2007

I haven't felt much like doing anything today. Even church wasn't appealing to me, so I stayed home. (Sorry, God.) I'm just very tired emotionally.

My grandmother has been moved to the pulmonary unit from the ICU, but her condition hasn't changed much. The doctor still calls it "grave". Somehow, I'd like to avoid that word in conversation.

I'm going to be heading to Dallas today with our pastor. I will probably drive to the church and make sure when and from where we're leaving. He and his wife are going. Ami was going to go, but she's exhausted, and she's in pain. I hope she feels better soon.

Anyway, that's all for now. I will post more to the blog when I have more to post. Thanks for stopping by.

.: posted by Dave 11:32 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!