home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm about to embark on the most difficult 72 hour round trip I've ever faced. Usually, my trips to Knoxville are full of anticipation and joy.

This one is different.

This time, I will be saying goodbye to my grandmother for the final time on this earth.

This time, I won't be seeing her in my rear view mirror.

This time is going to be rough. Lord, please help me through it.

.: posted by Dave 10:06 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!