home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, August 02, 2007

Speeding in Forney:

Forney is a little town near Mesquite. Apparently, they have their own police department. I know this because I was pulled over by one of them. The officer couldn't have been older than 25. As he approached my truck, I already had my license, insurance, and registration in hand, along with my (legitimate) excuse.

He pointed out to me that my insurance card had expired, and I pleaded while I searched the truck. He took my documents to his cruiser while I waited. When he returned, he gave them back and said "Please be safe and I hope your son pulls through."

Score one for the town of Forney.

.: posted by Dave 3:35 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!