home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Today, Ami got to hold Dylan for a long time. I let her do all the holding as I sat back and watched. She's obviously relieved to be holding our baby.

The doctor said that Dylan will likely be off of oxygen tomorrow and will be starting to learn to eat from a bottle. We're concerned that he will be difficult to breastfeed because of this weird feeding pattern, but I will tell you, I'd rather worry about that than about his pulmonary health.

Tomorrow will be one week in the NICU for him. He should be ready to come home by this weekend. We hope for that anyway.

As for my grandmother, still no change. I hope my mother isn't going insane. This has to be hard for her. Say a prayer for her and my grandmother tonight, if you feel so inclined.

.: posted by Dave 12:24 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!